.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Maximizing Your Potential Webinar Updates

Hi, Folks!

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I commend you on taking another step towards maximizing your potential.

The letters, "AFK" next to my username beneath my dolphin alter ego, mean I am "Away From Keyboard". I’ll be back online at the scheduled times listed below. If you wish to have me interact with you while you’re online, call me at 502-386-1175 or just click on this link to email me: eagibbs7261@yahoo.com and I'll come online with you.

In the meanwhile, explore the webinar room to your heart’s contents. Click on the link below to watch a short video that will acquaint you with the features of this webinar technology.
Be sure to turn on your speakers!


Click Here to Watch the Welcome Video!

Here’s the schedule of my webinars for the month of February, 2005 with all times Eastern Standard Time:

Convert your time by clicking on
Time Zones for PCs ®.

(To get it Free, enter
Referral Code R-1011-0000-1664-66.)

Should you need to reach me before the start of the webinar, please feel free to call me on my cell: 502-386-1175.

Note to Pastors; and Presidents of the PTAs, Sports Clubs, Civil Clubs, and Other Organizations!

Reach shut-ins, far-from-home members (college students, military, etc.), and any one else you wish to include. Raise funds for your church or organization when they do. Ask me how!

Thanks again!

Etienne A. Gibbs, MSW

PS: Leave comments if you wish.
If you like what you see, tell your friends. If not, tell me.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?